Welcome to South Suburban Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ratner and her team focus on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases in adults (patients age 16 years and above).
At South Suburban Internal Medicine we treat all health problems, including general health, women’s health and men’s health. We also manage ongoing (chronic) conditions, such as arthritis, diabetes and heart disease; and we treat short-term (acute) conditions, such as the flu, bronchitis and more. Our practice focuses primarily on non-surgical treatments, although we do offer minor in-office procedures.
Dr. Ratner is passionate about internal medicine because it affords her the opportunity to forge strong bonds with her patients over time. When you visit her, she takes the time to listen carefully and to understand you and your health history in-depth. This knowledge helps her create a personal treatment plan tailored to your exact needs.
South Suburban Internal Medicine:
- Diagnoses and treats adults (age 16 and above) for a wide range of health conditions
- Coordinates all aspects of your care, including serving as your primary care physician
- Provides a personalized treatment plan, including preventive care
- Values the role of education in healthcare and shares the latest medical information with you
- Offers referrals to specialists, as needed